The Sourcing Screeners are responsible for candidate pipeline screening and outreach.
This team aids in the candidate selection process through this functional specialization.
location: Tulsa, Oklahoma
job type: Contract
work hours: 8 to 5
education: No Degree Required
experience: 2 Years
- Communicate with candidates regarding specific openings
- Communicate with employees regarding the status of referrals
- Develop and communication value propositions for an organization or a business unit
- Navigate and use available tools for internet sourcing
- Collect competitive and market intelligence throughout the course of talent identification and screening activities.
- At least 4 years of experience and working knowledge of OFCCP and EEOC guidelines as they relate to hiring practices.
- Demonstrated ability to: Perform pre-screens and in-depth interviews
- Undergraduate Degree (e.g., BA, BS) or equivalent experience
- Prior experience working with an automated applicant tracking system .
skills: Human Resources
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.