job summary: Change Management Lead - Aurora, IL
Change Management Lead- Job Duties:
- This is a contract role expected to last 6 months.
- Position can be remote.
- Creating and implementing new process flow for the 2.0 Disabilities segment within the Claims group.
- Change Management Lead will play a key role in ensuring projects (change initiatives) meet objectives on time and on budget by increasing employee adoption and usage.
- This person will focus on the people side of change, including changes to business processes, systems and technology, job roles and organization structures.
- The primary responsibility will be creating and implementing change management strategies and plans that maximize employee adoption and usage and minimize resistance within the disability segment.
- Assist with communication structure and roll out for new processes.
- Help solve issues, create value, maximise growth and improve the business performance.
- Bachelor's degree
- Organizational change management experience.
- 10-15 yrs experience in relevant field required.
- Claims, disability and insurance experience not required, but a plus.
location: Aurora, Illinois
job type: Contract
salary: $62.00 - 65.13 per hour
work hours: 9 to 5
education: Bachelor's degree
experience: 10 Years
This resource will help solve issues, create value, maximise growth and improve the business performance. This resource must have a strong background in developing and driving targeted Organizational Change Management solutions and implementing tools for a large, cross functional initiative called Disability 2.0.
Identify options suggest recommendations for change, as well as helping with additional resources to implement solutions. 10 - 15 years' experience in relevant field required
skills: Business Management
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.