Are you someone who thrives in a fast past environment? Are you a detail oriented and organized person? Do you enjoy high- touch client interaction?
If yes, then this opportunity may be the one FOR YOU!
location: El Segundo, California
job type: Permanent
salary: $48,000 - 55,000 per year
work hours: 9 to 6
education: Bachelor's degree
experience: 3 Years
- Building relationships with customers and understanding the business needs
- Maintaining and managing aging report for assigned accounts.
- Resolving unpaid balances, advising customer of necessary action steps and useful strategies for repayment.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Handle customers' questions concerning account activity. Ensure excellent customer service for all customer and internal inquiries
- Research and resolution of complex and/or escalated billing questions and discrepancies
- Understanding documentation rules to provide proper audit trail.
- Maintains accurate and complete records concerning billing and collection activity including documenting discussions and computer notes.
- Supplies supervisor or manager with current account status for collection evaluation. And share with other team members relative any billing, adjustment or collections information
- Communicates problems and concerns with supervisor / manager.
- Makes recommendations based upon transactional review findings as related to best charge practices, documentation practices, as examples.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment with the ability to multi-task
- MUST HAVE: 3-5 years' experience making reminder / collection calls, minimum 30 to 40 calls per day in a fast paced environment.
- Experience collecting in a fast paced environment preferably for privately held organizations.
- Strong proficiency in Microsoft Excel, & Word.
- Preferred candidate understands logistics business and has knowledge of PeopleSoft / Oracle is a plus.
If you're interested in this position please contact Shaina Dabney at 213.289.5953 and/or reply to this posting.
skills: Accounts Receivable
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
Qualified applicants in San Francisco with criminal histories will be considered for employment in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
We will consider for employment all qualified Applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.