Do you consider yourself as a leader? Are you a detail oriented and organized person?
If yes, then this opportunity may be the one FOR YOU!
location: El Segundo, California
job type: Permanent
salary: $65,000 - 75,000 per year
work hours: 9 to 6
education: Bachelor's degree
experience: 5 Years
- Must have excellent written and oral communication skills
- MUST HAVE: 5+ years' experience in Accounts Receivable , 3+ years as a manager or a supervisor
- Experience collecting in a fast paced environment preferably for privately held organizations.
- Great energy and "can-do" attitude.
- Creative problem solver with great customer service skills.
- Strong proficiency in Microsoft Excel, & Word.
- Possess a high sense of urgency and attention to detail.
- Must have organizational skills; able to identify, plan and implement process improvements.
- Requires attention to detail and the ability to interact and communicate with other departments in a professional manner.
- Highly organized and independent while working in a team environment.
- Must be service oriented, and proactive in taking the initiative.
- Strong analytical, detail oriented, with the ability to multi task under pressure.
If you're interested in this position please contact Shaina Dabney at 213.289.5953 and/or reply to this posting.
skills: Accounts Receivable
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
Qualified applicants in San Francisco with criminal histories will be considered for employment in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
We will consider for employment all qualified Applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.