Downtown Seattle company is looking for a Financial Accountant to take ownership over the invoicing, financial package reporting and accounting functions supporting one of their largest clients and iconic Seattle based Customers.
location: Seattle, Washington
job type: Permanent
salary: $70,000 - 80,000 per year
work hours: 8-5
education: Bachelor's degree
experience: 3 Years
- Responsible for the monthly billing and preparation of Financial Reporting Package for all costs associated with our largest client.
- Works directly with Business Accounting Manager to improve processes and streamline billing/invoicing function
- Build on the current Financial Reporting Package in Excel to be accurate and submitted in a timely manner
- Organize and initiate bi-monthly wire transfers and funding requests.
- Maintain professional working relationships with vendors, site managers, and management team.
- Coordinate payment of employee expense reports and Purchase Cards to ensure appropriate documentation, review and coding.
- Allocate corporate/employee costs and prepare and issue invoices to multiple sites.
- Prepare Purchase Orders based on budgeted amounts and track the status of PO balances.
- Record transactions in accounting software
- Maintain the confidentiality of sensitive data.
- Assist with preparing budget for Corporate costs, including allocations per site
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting, Business Administration or related discipline from an accredited institution
- 3+ years of experience with AP and AR using a large ERP, preferably with a high volume and including allocations.
- 2+ years of experience with budgeting and variance analysis.
- Excellent attention to detail and organizational skills
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Excel (pivot table/vlookup)
Click to apply!
skills: Billing, 3rd Party Billing, Financial Reporting, Third Party Billing, Invoices, Financial Reporting - Internal, AR Billing
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.