The primary focus for the position will be developing and refining ECRM systems and management tools. This will require subject matter expertise regarding trading products and Counterparty Risk Management, including potential future exposure, aggregation methodologies, risk processes and systems. The team member will be involved in clearly defining and documenting business requirements, processes and methodologies that are needed to develop and support ECRM architecture. The ability to develop a close working relationship with Counterparty Risk Analytics, Risk Technology and other risk management groups will be essential in this role. Required Qualifications
- Three plus years in one or a combination of the following: trading, desk analyst, or capital markets
Other Desired Qualifications
- Intermediate Microsoft Office Skills
- Strong analytical skills with high attention to detail and accuracy
- Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills
- DQO0004756 Knowledge/Skills/Ability Ability to negotiate, influence, and collaborate to build successful relationships
- Advanced Microsoft Excel skills (DQO0004928)
- SQL experience (DQO0004290)
- DQO0007467 License/Cert-Other An active Chartered Financial Analyst (CFA) designation
- DQO0007547 License/Cert-Other Financial Risk Management Certificate (FRM)
- DQO0007569 License/Cert-Other Professional Risk Manager Designation (PRM)
- DQO0010059 Experience User Acceptance Testing (UAT) experience
- Experience with a variety of asset classes and types of trading products including some or all of: FX, Derivatives, Security Trading or Security Finance
- Experience partnering with Quantitative Risk Analysts, Credit Underwriters, Back Office, Front Office, Technology and Risk Management groups.
- Five plus years of experience in a trading, risk management or credit related field is an advantage
- Experience with risk systems functional design and project management and familiarity with trading conventions and operating processes for trading instruments
- Exposure to counterparty credit risk metrics (PFE, EPE, CVA, BASEL)
- Familiarity with Credit and/or Market risk methodologies (valuation, Monte Carlo, Greeks, VaR) and risk systems
- Strong computer skills (familiarity with trading applications and strong experience analyzing large datasets within a SQL environment)
- Knowledge of the Bank's credit underwriting practices and organization is an advantage
- Post-Graduate degree in a relevant field
- Exposure to regulatory framework for traded products, including Dodd-Frank and Basel.
- Familiarity with trading desk operations and systems (i.e. - Calypso, Endur, Broadridge).
- Familiarity with various mathematical, statistical, and risk packages
- Strong history of demonstrating initiative and delivering results in a fast-paced, deadline driven environment
location: Charlotte, North Carolina
job type: Contract
salary: $45.04 - 50.02 per hour
work hours: 8 to 5
education: Bachelor's degree
experience: 5 Years
responsibilities: Primary responsibilities for the position will include, but are not limited to the following:
- Oversee FX, Derivative, Security Trading and Security Finance product counterparty credit risk by understanding, analyzing and communicating inherent risks.
- Maintaining and enhancing counterparty exposure and aggregation methodologies within ECRM.
- Performing data analysis for various risk projects. This includes incoming data analysis, defining data validation rules and default rules.
- Partnering with ECRM Data Quality Data Integrity team on data sourcing and data mapping issues.
- Working with team members to introduce change as new products and methodologies are introduced
- Coordinating with Counterparty Risk Analytics group on risk methodology for Wells Fargo trading products.
- Performing output review and impact analysis on new, modified or re-calibrated risk models.
- Working closely with Counterparty Technology group on technical issues and providing input on strategic implementation plans and UAT testing efforts.
- Other responsibilities will vary depending on the evolving needs of ECRM, but include contributing to Counterparty credit policies, participating in process/methodology audits, providing ad hoc data and information to support management or regulatory initiatives, instructing training classes and working on the credit risk management aspects of system developments and conversions with upstream partners.
Click to Apply
skills: Analysis - Risk
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.