Human Resource Business Partner will provide broad based HR Generalist support to local project team, offering a single point of contact for all HR matters and services. They will also contribute to defining and implementing an HR strategy which aligns and integrates the project strategy and overall strategy, while enhancing the team's performance and the colleagues' workplace experiences.
location: Woodbury, New Jersey
job type: Permanent
salary: $85,000 - 100,000 per year
work hours: 9-5
education: Bachelor's degree
experience: 6 Years
- Participate in process of creation, alignment and improvement of HR policies, processes and programs to support the local project team.
- Design and establish an employee valued proposition, standard operating procedures and develop sourcing strategies, including diversity in support of attracting and retaining colleagues through full cycle recruitment and onboarding efforts.
- Ensure appropriate response to all audit requests, record retention and filing per government regulations.
- Liaison with legal and risk management to resolve, clarify and process requirements and claims
- Understand business dynamics of project team and drive HR practices and processes that translate business strategies and issues into appropriate HR actions
- Deliver presentations to colleagues on HR policies and practices.
- Create and maintain quality working relationships with colleagues at all levels. Build and maintain long-term trusted client relationships with senior management and their teams.
- Provide HR consultation to senior management to enable organization
- Provide input on development, execution and improvements for HR program design, while ensuring alignment with Global culture and business direction.
- Partner with Global and local HR counterparts for best practices approach in providing client support to improve organization performance and provide seamless HR service delivery.
- Oversee the analysis, maintenance and communication of personnel records required by law or local governing bodies.
qualifications: The ideal candidate will possess:
- A minimum of 6 years of prior experience in Human Resources.
- Experience administering HR policies for employees.
- Professional HR certification strongly preferred. (SHRM)
skills: Operations - Wholesale
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.