Sr. Contract Analyst
Randstad is partnering with a major investor-owned electric utility to help them find a Sr. Contract Analyst in the fast growing market of Columbus, OH!
The Sr. Contract Analyst will be a key point of contact and liaison between the Workplace Services Projects group, Procurement, and our vendors as it relates to construction contracts, pricing, and statement of work engagements. Strong Communication skills are required as this position will interact with all levels of management, third party vendors, and various business unit stakeholders; these include initiating, and/or participating in, process improvement efforts, sourcing events, and contract/sourcing analysis and lead the contract negotiation process.
location: Columbus, Ohio
job type: Contract
salary: $43 - 49 per hour
work hours: 8-5
education: Bachelor's degree
experience: 0 Years
- Manage multiple sourcing events and prepare contract documents with little supervision.
- Understand the parameters of the client boilerplate terms, and how changes will impact the client, the BU, and the sourcing event.
- Understand and leverage AIA contract documents, language, and terminology for the benefit of the client.
- Write performance criteria and service levels that match the business requirements.
- Manage and oversee the development of new agreements and the modification to existing agreements using various models ensuring that performance criteria, service levels, and the business requirements are developed to mutually agreeable expectations.
- Assist in the negotiation process through data research, preparation, issue recognition and escalation of issues for multiple, non-complex contracts.
- Provide quick turn around on contracts and change orders to meet aggressive construction schedules.
- Bachelor's degree in Business Administration, Finance, Construction Management, or related field of study.
- Minimum of five (5) years of related contract and/or supply chain experience.
- Follow policies, practices, standards and rules of the company and those regulations and procedures required externally.
- Understand various price models, cost containment models, pricing caps, total cost-of-ownership model, and indices.
- Apply problem-solving skills and use creativity in problem solving.
- Experience in Construction, Construction Management is strongly preferred
- Strong Microsoft Excel skills
- Above average communication skills with emphasis on writing and listening.
If you are qualified and interested in this position, please click to apply! You can also send your updated resume, with your contact information to:
Who is Randstad??
Learn more at www.randstadusa.com
I will contact you as soon as possible!
skills: Contract Administration, Contract Maintenance/Renewal
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.