Successful ecommerce company is seeking a process-focused Assistant Controller who can conceptualize accounting processes and make them a reality. Great, collaborative team, this role offers professional growth in a positive, fun atmosphere.
location: San Francisco, California
job type: Permanent
salary: $110,000 - 120,000 per year
work hours: 8 to 6
education: Bachelor's degree
experience: 5 Years
The Assistant Controller is responsible for working with the Controller to manage the organization's current and future accounting operations.
- Manage month-end close for multiple entities and consolidations
- Assist with year-end audit
- Proactively create, revise, and maintain accounting policies, including internal controls
- Other as needed projects
- At least 5 years of experience as a Senior Accountant or Accounting Manager
- A detailed oriented person with great organization, analytical, and communication skills (written and oral)
- Direct experience implementing, administering and maintaining a variety of enterprise accounting software platforms & modules
- NetSuite OneWorld experience a plus
- Public accounting experience a plus
- CPA license a plus (can be active or inactive)
For immediate and confidential consideration, contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org.
skills: Month-End Close
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
Qualified applicants in San Francisco with criminal histories will be considered for employment in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
We will consider for employment all qualified Applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.