We have an immediate need for a Senior Billing Specialist
in the Roswell area. The Senior Billing Specialist is responsible for weekly billing within specified time frame, including invoice preparation, transmission of invoice to client and reporting to Finance.
Please see details below...
location: Roswell, Georgia
job type: Contract
salary: $18 - 19 per hour
work hours: 8 to 5
education: Bachelor's degree
experience: 3 Years
- Enter appropriate inventory adjustments to maintain accurate general ledger inventory balances.
- Resolve freight discrepancy issues in conjunction with Accounts Payable
- Determine appropriate G/L coding for freight invoices in discrepancy status.
- Approve freight invoices for payment with appropriate adjustments.
- Review and reconcile monthly outbound domestic customer freight P & L statement.
- Monitor Credit Request database and determine if all Credit Requests have been entered in accordance with stated Business Unit policy.
- Monitor product sample database and invoice customers as necessary
- Monitor "Delivered not Invoiced Orders" report to ensure all shipments are invoiced
- Ensure invoices are posted from "delivered" orders on a daily basis
- Ensure invoices are mailed or delivered electronically to customers daily
- Ensure invoice activity for the distribution terminal locations is completed on a timely basis.
Please email an updated resume (WORD format only) to email@example.com for immediate consideration.
- Microsoft dynamics AX OR SAP - ideal
- Strong Excel - pivots and VLOOKUP
- 5 years in customer billing or related finance/accounting experience preferred
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.