job summary: Senior Accountant- The Woodlands, TX
Senior Accountant- Job Duties:
- This is a contract role expected to last 2 months.
- Review equipment leases to identify various selected data types and enter into lease documentation tool
- Communicate with Manager of Technical Accounting on issues related to lease input
- Participate in ad hoc analysis
- 4-year degree in accounting or related field
- Peoplesoft experience helpful
- Excellent oral and written communications skills to effectively interact with a wide variety of people
- Advanced Excel skills (use of vlookups, pivot tables, sumifs, if statements) needed]
- 5 years of experience preferred.
location: The Woodlands, Texas
job type: Contract
salary: $55 - 60 per hour
work hours: 9 to 5
education: Bachelor's degree
experience: 5 Years
This role will support the Specialty Health Accounting Team in implementing the new lease guidance. The primary focus of this role is to review leases and input the necessary selected data into MSH's chosen lease documentation tool. The role will require the ability to multi-task while meeting various deadlines. Review equipment leases to identify various selected data types and enter into lease documentation tool. Communicate with Manager of Technical Accounting on issues related to lease input.
Peoplesoft experience helpful
Advanced Excel skills (use of vlookups, pivot tables, sumifs, if statements) needed]
skills: Account Reconciliation
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.