job summary: Tax Accountant needed for company in Palm Beach Gardens due to explosive growth!
Under general supervision, responsible for the collection of tax-related information, reporting to taxation authorities in a timely manner, and advising management on the tax impact of various corporate strategies.
location: Palm Beach Gardens, Florida
job type: Permanent
salary: $60,000 - 65,000 per year
work hours: 9 to 6
education: Bachelor's degree
experience: 3 Years
responsibilities: Primary duties and responsibilities:
- Prepare/review U.S. Corporation federal and state tax work papers and returns.
- Maintains and participates in the review of tax depreciation ledgers
- Prepare and process quarterly estimated tax payments and extensions. In addition, reviews certain staff prepared estimated tax payments and extensions
- Respond to notices regarding federal and state tax issues
- Gather data for various tax audits
- Responds to notices regarding federal and state tax issues
- Supports preparation of the annual income tax provision
qualifications: MINIMUM REQUIRED KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & ABILITIES
Bachelor's Degree in Accounting from a four-year college or university is required
2-4 Years related experience PREFERRED EXPERIENCE
- Experience working in a large public corporate tax department or Big 4 firm.
skills: TAX, Corporate Tax, Partnership Tax
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.