A Nation leading provider of Financial Services within the Banking industry is in need of an experienced Banking, Financial Services, and/or Compliance professional to join their Salt Lake City, Utah based Headquarters as an Account Manager within the Front-Office Airplane Leasing division to support and manage large and/or critical/complex accounts.
Training will be provided along with a supporting team consisting of individual with 48 years+ experience.
location: Salt Lake City, Utah
job type: Contract
salary: $25 - 30 per hour
work hours: 8 to 5
education: Bachelor's degree
experience: 0 Years
- Ensures compliance requirements and monitors transactions.
- Ensures the accurate establishment, administration and operation of accounts.
- Responsible for reading and interpreting moderately complex trust and other legal documents in order to identify administrative requirements and responsibilities.
- Ensures compliance with regulatory and risk management policies.
- Acts as a resource to newer account managers.
- May collect fees and delinquencies.
If you wish to apply, please send your qualified resume to: email@example.com
- 3+ years of experience in one or a combination of the following: banking, trust, financial services, compliance.
- Experience reading and interpreting complex legal documents.
- Customer service focus with experience actively listening, eliciting information, comprehending customer issues/needs, and recommending solutions.
- Intermediate Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, and Outlook) skills.
- Ability to navigate multiple computer systems, applications, and utilize search tools to find information.
- Strong analytical skills with high attention to detail and accuracy.
- Extensive math skills.
- Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills.
- Effective organizational, multi-tasking, and prioritizing skills.
- Solid problem solving and decision making skills.
- Ability to instruct others.
- Ability to interact with all levels of an organization.
- Ability to work independently, proactively, innovatively, and creatively while exercising sound judgment.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.