job summary: Duties:
- Responsible for coordinating the security administration function for all Treasury Department systems including the Treasury Workstation, bank websites, the global payments hub, the check management platform and the escheat due diligence and unclaimed property reporting tools.
- Performs balancing and control procedures for company's electronic files.
- This role will also be responsible for supporting projects within the Treasury Department.
location: Bloomfield, Connecticut
job type: Contract
salary: $24.13 - 30.55 per hour
work hours: 8 to 5
education: Bachelor's degree
experience: 1 Years
- The WebMD processor/auditor is responsible for loading/auditing the appropriate medical benefit plans using the information found on the benefit summary supplied by sales.
- Works closely with team members to ensure adherence to deadlines and medical benefit data is accurately depicted.
- Individual must have excellent analytical abilities and problem solving skills.
- Position requires strong negotiation and interpersonal skills.
- Individual must be able to function effectively in a high pressure, time sensitive environment.
- Familiarity with project management approaches, tools and phases of the project lifecycle.
- Problem solving and root cause identification skills.
- Comfortable performing project-based analysis, including basic data management.
Excellent oral, written presentation and communication skills.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.