Randstad is partnering with this industry leader to help them find a Finance and Purchasing Specialist for a direct hire position in the fast growing market of Columbus, OH!
The Finance and Purchasing Specialist is a hands-on role, who is responsible for coordinating, planning, and reporting on the financial and purchasing activities of this growing, dynamic manufacturing company. Working directly with the President and leadership team, responsible for setting financial policies, reviews and refines forecasts, pricing, analyzes business metrics, and KPIs.
location: Columbus, Ohio
job type: Permanent
salary: $60,000 - 70,000 per year
work hours: 9 to 5
education: Bachelor's degree
experience: 0 Years
- Oversee all accounting and finance processes, including: financial reporting and compliance, not limited to, cost analysis, inventory control, AR, AP, cash modeling and weekly reports.
- Maintain and establish system of internal controls.
- Perform ongoing analysis and reporting (job closing, cost rolls, etc.).
- Manage relationship with external accounting firm, including supporting annual financial statement audit and income tax filings.
- Perform internal audits as needed, including fixed assets, inventory, and expense audits.
- Monitors budgets for cost effectiveness and efficiency.
- Manages special projects.
- Train users on EPICOR/ERP.
- Acts as liaison for all IT.
- Owner of supplier relationships which will include current and prospective suppliers.
- Responsible for supplier maintenance in ERP System (Epicor) ensuring compliance to data standards.
- Review demand (MRP), prepare and create purchase orders and track through receipt.
- Monitor inventory levels and safety stocks to ensure purchases are made in a timely manner.
- Maintain production and administrative supplies though purchase requisitions.
- Review purchase contracts and negotiate blanket pricing with suppliers.
- Identify cost saving ideas (CI).
- Identify opportunities to improve procedures.
- Bachelor's degree in accounting, finance, business, public administration, or related field is required.
- Experience managing budgets is required.
- Proficient computer skills are required.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office.
- Decision making skills.
- Excellent interpersonal communication.
- Strong oral and written communication.
- Ability to prioritize work and deal with interruptions.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Problem/conflict resolution.
- General record keeping.
If you are qualified and interested in this position, please click to apply! You can also send your updated resume, with your contact information to:
Kris Inniss Kris.Inniss@Randstadusa.com
Who is Randstad??
Learn more at www.randstadusa.com
I will contact you as soon as possible!
skills: Cost Accounting
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.