Our client is a major manufacturer located in Huntington Beach and they are looking for Accounting Manager to join their team!
The Accounting Manager will be responsible for full cycle accounting for two of the company's divisions.
location: Huntington Beach, California
job type: Contract
salary: $35 - 38 per hour
work hours: 8 to 5
education: No Degree Required
experience: 7 Years
- Cradle to grave accounting for client's subsidiary companies (No AP/AR)
- Journal entry preparation
- General ledger reconciliations
- Opening and closing the books
- Inter company reconciliations
- Bank reconciliations
- Payroll for 30 employees on a bi-weekly basis using ADP Workforce Now
- HR responsibilities shared with other Accounting Manager such as on-boarding new hires, maintaining accurate records, etc.
This is an immediate opportunity with the chance to go permanent so apply now if interested in this Accounting Manager opportunity!
skills: Account Reconciliation
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
Qualified applicants in San Francisco with criminal histories will be considered for employment in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
We will consider for employment all qualified Applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.