Do you have a passion for numbers? Looking for a role that rewards your high energy and enthusiasm? We are interested in hiring CPA's, Accounting Managers, Financial Reporting Managers, Audit Managers and Senior Accountants who are looking to broaden their skill set and gain experience that will allow career advancement.
location: Denver, Colorado
job type: Permanent
salary: $80,000 - 200,000 per year
work hours: 9 to 5
education: Bachelor's degree
experience: 2 Years
- High energy and enthusiasm, with a strong commitment to exceeding client expectations.
- Flexibility and openness to work on a variety of assignments, industries, and roles.
- Ability to learn quickly, make an immediate impact, and provide value-added service to our clients.
- Strong communication & interpersonal skills, displaying the ability to connect and build relationships with clients, firm leadership, & peers.
- Confidence in professional aptitude and ability to effectively convey skills, knowledge, and qualifications to clients.
- Team player with a strong desire to be an active, long-term participant in the growth of the local office and Firm overall.
- Entrepreneurial spirit
- Interest and passion to get involved in other professional experiences such as Business Development and Recruiting.
Skills, Knowledge and Qualifications
- Undergraduate degree in Accounting or Finance.
- Certified Public Accountant (CPA) certification, or progress towards, is preferred.
- Minimum of 3 years of strong accounting experience. This includes at least 2 busy seasons in external audit with a Big 4 or large Certified Public Accountant (CPA) Firm.
- Corporate accounting and/or finance experience at a large public corporation is a plus but not required.
- Excellent analytical, technical, and auditing skills including proficiency in U.S. Generally Accepted Accounting Principles (GAAP) and Financial Accounting Standards Board (FASB) rules and standards.
- Strong computer desktop skills required. Advanced Microsoft Excel skills (i.e., macros, pivot tables, etc.) desirable.
- Demonstrated career progression and job stability.
We need professionals who display high energy and enthusiasm that will exceed clients expectations. If you have flexibility and openness to work on a variety of assignments in different industries and roles, then this is a perfect fit.
skills: Public Finance
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.