The National Brand Manager -is responsible for assisting local Territory Managers (TMs), District Sales Managers (DSMs) and Regional Vice Presidents (RVPs) with developing sales in the market and is instrumental with developing a strategic plan for each territory and driving sales. Also works closely with Corporate Accounts team to develop and implement strategies to gain additional market share within chains and management groups.
location: Somerset, New Jersey
job type: Permanent
salary: $90,000 - 105,000 per year
work hours: 8 to 5
education: Bachelor's degree
experience: 0 Years
- Research new business development within management groups and chains to identify properties currently not buying from SGS through analysis of reports provided by Corporate Accounts team.
- .Recommend specific programs, create product brand PowerPoint presentations and identify new opportunities within each territory to increase business for existing and new clients.
- Conduct training for newly hired Territory Managers.
- Communicate internally with Corporate Accounts, Regional Vice Presidents, District Sales Managers and Territory Managers on new and existing chain and management group program rollouts and pricing.
- Assist Vice President, Sales and Corporate Accounts Directors with presentations for clients. Coordinate product brands for each presentation.
- Provide Global Brand team with monthly sales updates to ensure sales targets are being met.
- Attend meetings with independent clients and assist TMs with presentations as necessary.
- Develop and execute strategic plans to grow for assigned markets.
- Monitor sales of independent and chain accounts related to global brand and assist where necessary to drive additional business.
- Excellent communication (verbal and written), interpersonal and professional interactive skills are necessary to perform at a high degree of proficiency
- Project management skills, including the ability to plan, prioritize and execute multiple initiatives/deadlines autonomously.
- Relationship Building - Ability to build and maintain strong relationships with staff and customers.
- Proficient use of MS Windows and Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Access and Outlook) and Internet navigation.
- Familiarity with GForce and Salesforce a plus.
- 5 years' experience in Sales or Marketing
- Associate Degree in Sales or Marketing. Bachelor degree preferred.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.