Randstad Professionals is currently seeking a Collections Supervisor for a temp to perm role with our client located in Northern Lancaster County.
location: Ephrata, Pennsylvania
job type: Contract
salary: $22 - 26 per hour
work hours: 8 to 5
education: Bachelor's degree
experience: 5 Years
- Oversee team of business to business collectors to ensure personal and business goals are met
- Manage collections calls that are escalated to resolve any disputes in a timely and professional manner
- Generate reports showing team progress including bad debt management
- Bachelor's Degree
- Minimum five year's in a business to business collections supervisory role - please note if you do not have B2B experience you will not be considered for this role
- Strong accounting system skills (E.g. SAP; Oracle; MS Dynamics)
Qualified candidates should send their resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org for consideration.
skills: Credit Collections, Commercial Collections
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.