Randstad Professionals is currently a Collector for a temp to perm role with our client located in Northern Lancaster County.
location: Ephrata, Pennsylvania
job type: Contract
salary: $17 - 21 per hour
work hours: 8 to 5
education: No Degree Required
experience: 5 Years
- Perform high volume outbound business to business calls to collect on past due balances
- Work with external and internal contacts to resolve any disputed items
- Perform account reconciliations to identify unapplied payments, retrieve posting details from clients and provide to cash applications team for clearing
- Provide weekly and monthly reporting on open portfolio items to Collections Supervisor
- Five years experience in a business to business collections role
- Strong accounting system skills (E.g. SAP; Oracle; MS Dynamics)
- Ability to interview and start immediately
Qualified candidates should send their resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org for consideration.
skills: Credit Collections, Commercial Collections
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.