Our client in the Chicago Loop is searching for a Procedure Writer is responsible for analyzing, writing, editing and managing of procedures for full Onboarding Solutions team across multiple functions. The position is also responsible for process mapping, managing the procedure library, performing an annual attestation of procedure documentation, and other projects, as assigned.
location: Chicago, Illinois
job type: Contract
salary: $25 - 29 per hour
work hours: 9 to 5
education: Bachelor's degree
experience: 3 Years
Core Responsibilities of the Position:
- Responsible for the implementation and maintenance of the Onboarding teams related procedures
- Analyze multiple documents and document procedures to support bank policies
- Develop job aids and tools for all areas of Onboarding
- Participate in project work streams to manage any procedure impact
- Create presentations to present to key business partners
- Formulate observations and recommendations for process improvement, risk mitigations, and improved controls
- Facilitate communication and meetings with project teams and key business partners, and escalate challenges
- Facilitate reviews by management, testing, and compliance to secure all approvals for procedures
- Work under tight deadlines to quickly document enhanced procedures that result from policy changes
- Establish working relationships and routinely interface with business stakeholders, technology, subject matter experts (SMEs), compliance, and any other relevant party
Minimum 3 years of experience.
Click link to apply!
skills: Writing - Documentation
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.