Randstad Professionals is seeking an experienced AR Associate for a top client in the Richmond area! The Accounts Receivable Associate is responsible for providing efficient and effective processing, researching, collecting and reporting of transactions for Accounts Receivable.
location: Richmond, Virginia
job type: Contract
salary: $15 - 18 per hour
work hours: 9 to 5
education: High School
experience: 2 Years
- Process and post incoming checks, wires, ACHs, etc.
- Provide customer service including research and resolution of inquiries
- Research unreconciled or unapplied cash receipts in coordination with internal and external customers.
- Transfer monies between companies
- Coordinate with Accounts Payable for returning premiums on cancellations
- Collect and report data for key performance indicators
- Cross-functional communication with other departments in performance of job duties
- Perform other accounting related duties as require
qualifications: Preferred Experience
Required Knowledge and Skills:
- One to three years of related Accounting / Accounts Receivable experience
- One to three years of experience in data entry and 10 key.
- Proven oral and written communication skills
- High School diploma minimum. College or business school degree preferred
- High level of accuracy and professionalism
- Well organized and detail oriented
- Proficient oral and written communications
- Ability to resolve cash receipt discrepancies through research and communication
- Strong computer skills and proficiency in Microsoft Office, especially Excel
- Ability to prioritize and perform work with minimal supervision
- Understanding of accounting principles
- Work well in a team environment
- Initiative to find new ways to improve efficiency and results
If you feel like you would be a good fit for this role, please send your updated resume to Samantha.Johnson@randstadusa.com!
- Positive attitude
- Interest in learning and growing within our business
skills: A/R Review
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.