Top International Law Firm in San Francisco is seeking a Corporate Paralegal to support a key group in the San Francisco office. Great opportunity for a challenging and rewarding career with one of the premier law firms in the country.
location: San Francisco, California
job type: Permanent
salary: $100,000 - 115,000 per year
work hours: 8 to 5
education: Bachelor's degree
experience: 3 Years
- Creating closing binders
- Performing precedent searches
- Creating signature pages
- Forming merger subsidiaries
- Organizing / maintaining data rooms on sell-side deals
- Creating & maintaining working group lists
- Searching public information on potential counter-parties
- In addition to other assignments as needed.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills and the ability to work in a team environment will be required.
- Must be organized and detail oriented
- solid PC proficiency including familiarity with Microsoft Excel and Word.
- A Bachelor's degree and a Paralegal Certificate required
- minimum 3 years experience in a large law firm corporate group.
- Overtime may be required.
For immediate and confidential consideration, please email your resume to Michael.Gersovitz@randstadusa.com
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
Qualified applicants in San Francisco with criminal histories will be considered for employment in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
We will consider for employment all qualified Applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.