Our client is seeking for a skilled Controller. Qualified candidates will have a progressive accounting background and experience with financial reporting, complex GL's, budgets, cash flows, forecasting, and working with multiple lines of business. A bachelor's degree with 10+ years of accounting experience and 2+ years of management experience is required. Certified Public Accountant are highly preferred.
location: Las Vegas, Nevada
job type: Permanent
salary: $75,000 - 85,000 per year
work hours: 8-5
education: Bachelor's degree
experience: 10 Years
responsibilities: ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Responsible for General Ledger, Internal Controls, Financial Reporting, Budgeting, Cash Management and Financial Audits.
- Provide leadership in the development and monitoring of fiscal budgets and operational strategies to produce both short-term and long-term sustainability.
- Act as the company's point of contact with all facets of the accounting shared services support operations.
- Manage the control environment to ensure it encompasses such things as accounting policies, asset protection, cash handling policies, regulatory & non-profit operations, etc.
- Review and ensure financial statements and related financial information is accurately presented in generating reports submitted to the Chief Financial Officer.
- Prepare and conduct an analysis of business trends and operations.
- Interpret data to produce insights and initiatives to enhance business performance.
- Ensure the company's compliance with all federal, state and local regulations as well as ensuring compliance with generally accepted accounting principles (GAAP) guidelines.
- Ensure compliance with all internal control aspects of company operations.
- Assist in evaluating and enhancing the effectiveness and efficiencies in all aspects of company's financial operations.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
qualifications: SKILLS REQUIRED
- BS in Accounting
- 10+ years of Accounting experience
- 2+ years of supervisory experience
- Advanced skill in Microsoft Office Excel, and Word.
- Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships.
- Ability to present ideas clearly and effectively.
- Ability to interpret instructions and deal with multiple variables
- Ability to define problems collects data, establish facts, and draw valid conclusions.
- Must encompass professional demeanor.
If you're interested in learning more about this opportunity. Please e-mail your resume as an attachment to email@example.com
skills: Account Reconciliation, Accruals, Cost Accounting, Business Analysis, Bank Reconciliations, Analysis, Cash Forecasting, Audit - Internal, Cash Forecasting/Cash Flow
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.