This position supports the Marketing Consultants in problem-solving, decision-making, and client contact. This position also collaborates with Brand Management, Creative Services, Operations and Production, and other Consulting Services staff to promote and support Integrated Marketing Communications goals
NB:This position requires commuting to various locations. Candidates must hold a valid drivers license and insurance in order to operate company vehicle
location: Oakland, California
job type: Contract
work hours: 9 to 5
education: Bachelor's degree
experience: 2 Years
- Provide relevant project direction to client, team, or functional partners (e.g. Creative Services, Operations, Production units) to ensure completion within project parameters including budget and schedule
- Interface with other functions (e.g. writing, editing, translation, photography, videography etc.) as required by project
- Recommend and present creative drafts for review
- Ensure that creative brief is approved by Brand Management, Consulting Services, and Creative Services staff
- Develops formal project work plan (including schedule and cost estimates) for Marketing Communications projects of a moderately strategic and/or complex nature
- Collaborate with program-wide, regional, and/or service area staff to share resources, procedures, and standards.
- Drafts events and sponsorships talking points, FAQs, emails, and other support materials to complement tactical components of marketing communications programs
- Attend events as needed sometimes requiring evenings and weekends
--Bachelors Degree in Communications, marketing, advertising or design
--Minimum two (2) years of experience in events planning, sponsorships, writing and editing, leading marketing communications projects for diverse market segments, audiences & industries, and developing and implementing strategic and tactical communications plans
skills: Customer Service
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
Qualified applicants in San Francisco with criminal histories will be considered for employment in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
We will consider for employment all qualified Applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.