job summary: Accounts Receivable Specialist
The Accounts Receivable Specialist will be responsible for the assistance in leading the Accounts Receivable functions.
location: Irvine, California
job type: Contract
salary: $20 - 22 per hour
work hours: 8 to 5
education: Bachelor's degree
experience: 3 Years
- Provide Supervision, training and direction to the Accounts Receivable Clerks who handle RMAs, Credits and cash applications
- Assure the Incase receivables are balanced to the general ledger on a monthly basis and all discrepancies are researched and handled prior to close
- Responsible for all Global Cash applications for all companies
- Assure the daily deposit log is maintained and balanced to the bank reconciliation on a daily, weekly and Monthly
- Develop procedures to ensure Cash Specialists are trained
- Train all new employees on cash applications
- Insure all cash receipts are posted daily and provide update to manager of any delays
- Responsible for Global RMA processing and assist in issuing credit for all companies
- Setup RMA procedures and provide this to management for approval
- Perform monthly closing duties and assure all deadlines are met
- Work closing with the Revenue Rec group to insure all credits are coded to correct GL
- Additional Duties as assigned by Manager
- Bachelor's degree
- 2-3 years of leading an AR team
- Must have B2B experience
- Highly proficient in Microsoft Excel
$20-$22/hr. Application Process:
When we know of your interest, a Randstad Professionals recruiter will review your resume and contact you to better understand your skills and tell you more about the opportunity. We will meet qualified candidates face to face and the best talent interviews with the employer face to face - we will move quickly! Interviewing now! Click Apply to submit your resume today. Not ready to apply or have questions? Call Ashley at 949-265-5821.
skills: Accounts Receivable, Bank Reconciliations, Cash Posting, Aging Receivables, A/R Review
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
Qualified applicants in San Francisco with criminal histories will be considered for employment in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
We will consider for employment all qualified Applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.