Randstad Professionals is assisting their client in Lancaster county with a Credit & Collections Analyst role. This is a long term contract with possibility of going permanent.
Credit and Collections Specialist supports all accounts receivables & credit functions and indirect business activity within the company. This position has contact with customers, branch personnel, Sales and other finance and credit sources.
location: Reamstown, Pennsylvania
job type: Contract
work hours: 8-5
education: No Degree Required
experience: 3 Years
- Timely communication with customers that are past due
- Research and resolve deductions, chargebacks etc. In a timely manner
- Manages Accounts Receivable & Collections in thier assigned area
- Generating reports for management review
- Communicating and working effectively with the branches and customers.
- Initiate preliminary lien filings as necessary
- Provides lien waivers
- Provides credit references
- Handles customer account inquiries
- Request and finalize joint checks or other payment solutions
- Monitor credit limits
- Meeting budgeted DSO
- Accurate reporting
- Effectively manage cash conversion cycle
- 3+ years progressive experience in credit/collection management
- Ability to exercise independent judgment, problem solving and strong analytical ability required
- Proficient with MS Office software
- Ability to multi-task
Please forward all resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org.
skills: Analysis, A/R Review, AR Billing
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.