The Manager, CRM is responsible for maintaining and enhancing CRM and related marketing technologies, including InterAction, e-mail marketing software, content repositories, and related integrations and data analysis.
This position is within the Business Development & Communications department, and requires the Manager to have a strong understanding of both the Firm's business and the technologies used by the team.
The position requires strong communication and project management skills in order to deliver projects from initial concept through to completion, adhering to timeline and budget. It entails successfully collaborating with multiple constituencies, regularly monitoring the competitive landscape, and identifying best practices for e-mail marketing and relationship management.
location: New York, New York
job type: Permanent
salary: $120,000 - 130,000 per year
work hours: 9 to 6
education: Bachelor's degree
experience: 7 Years
responsibilities: Primary Responsibilities and/or Essential functions:
- Supervise the CRM team's day-to-day operations, including ensuring that all requests are accurately handled on a timely basis, staffing long-term assignments, technical trouble-shooting, evaluating work product and contributions, and attending to team member's performance evaluation and professional development.
- Sustain and manage changes to standards for InterAction data entry, quality control and accountability. Oversee the CRM team's and users' compliance with these standards.
- Develop and execute initiatives to improve data quality, as warranted and prioritized by business initiatives.
- Create processes to handle the maintenance of data to ensure compliance with international privacy policies.
- Oversee and implement firm mailings by effectively managing mailing lists and the composition of content and visual assets.
- Review all mailings to effectively and efficiently manage volume.
- Manage corresponding mailing list processes and requests including adaptation to various spam filters, returned mail and list updates.
- Collaborate with colleagues to continuously improve the effectiveness of mailings through functional, design and content enhancements.
- Prepare and develop marketing metrics reports.
- Work with the BDIS team to plan for technology enhancements and deployments, including necessary testing.
- Assist the Business Development & Communications department and Firm with special projects as needed.
- Additional responsibilities may be added or adjusted as needed.
qualifications: Knowledge, Skills & Abilities:
- 7+ years' experience with CRM systems in a professional services environment with superior knowledge of InterAction
- Demonstrated ability to lead a business function
- Demonstrated management experience leading a team
- Must be able to collaborate effectively as a team member
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, and the ability to communicate with stakeholders across various levels and functions
- Excellent project management skills
- Must be able to work independently in a fast-paced environment
- Self-motivated, detail-oriented, commitment to highest levels of accuracy and ability to prioritize workload and advance projects with little supervision
- Ability to create processes that ensure efficiency and QC from scratch
- Ability to communicate project plans to all levels of stakeholders
- Ability to multi-task and perform multiple functions at highest leve
- Solid interpersonal skills
- Bachelor's degree in marketing, technology or related field
skills: Project Manager
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.