Randstad Professionals is looking for a Senior Accountant for one of our clients in North Charlotte. The position is a year long contract with the opportunity to go permanent for the right person.
location: Charlotte, North Carolina
job type: Contract
salary: $32 - 35 per hour
work hours: 8 to 5
education: Bachelor's degree
experience: 5 Years
- Participate in month end financial close process
- Prepare journal entries consistent with US GAAP principles
- Assist in key monthly, quarterly and annual reporting
- Serve as a liaison to field and RFD for research and analysis into P&L postings and provide support as needed
- Prepare monthly variance analysis related to balance sheet and P&L accounts for SOX Compliance
- Prepare and review GL account reconciliations, revenue and cost accruals, labor transfers, and other adjusting entries as needed
- Strong knowledge of US GAAP and revenue recognition rules
- Participate in various SOX compliance requirements including responsibility for assigned SOX Key Controls
- Experience managing and data mining large volumes of data from a variety of systems/sources.
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting (CPA a HUGE plus)
- 5+ years of relevant experience
- Advanced Excel
For immediate consideration, please email your resume directly to email@example.com
skills: GAAP, SOX
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.