Are you an Audit Professional looking for a new opportunity with a large, reputable public accounting company?
Our Client is actively seeking an Assurance Manager who is responsible for managing assurance engagements and being an active role model and leader for staff.
location: Franklin, Tennessee
job type: Permanent
salary: $90,000 - 130,000 per year
work hours: 8 to 5
education: Bachelor's degree
experience: 0 Years
In this role, the Assurance Senior Manager is responsible for:
- Coordinating various planning phases of engagements and ensuring work is on schedule.
- Generate budgets.
- Review and evaluate work papers, and determine compliance with professional standards and firm policy.
- Review reports and financial statements.
- Manage risk and ensure quality control procedures are being executed.
- Develop and maintain positive working relationships with client's management.
- Effectively manage employee and client expectations..
- BBA/BS/MS in Accounting required
- Advanced knowledge of Generally Accepted Accounting Principles (GAAP).
- 6+ years of relevant experience, preferably with a large public accounting firm; seeking experience in Construction, Real Estate, Nonprofits, SEC.
- Must be a licensed CPA.
- Thorough understanding of complex technical accounting issues.
- Demonstrated leadership abilities.
If interested & qualified, please APPLY NOW or send resumes to Brittany Johnston at firstname.lastname@example.org
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.