Are you an Audit Professional looking for a new opportunity with a large, reputable public accounting company?
Our Client is actively seeking an Assurance Senior Manager who is responsible for developing suggestions to improve client internal controls and accounting procedures as well as advising clients on various economic and regulatory risks in the manufacturing and healthcare field.
location: Franklin, Tennessee
job type: Permanent
salary: $90,000 - 120,000 per year
work hours: 8 to 5
education: Bachelor's degree
experience: 0 Years
In this role, the Assurance Senior Manager is responsible for:
- Identify financial and non-financial performance measures, formulating and communicating the audit plan, answering complex questions involving GAAP and GAAS and composing technical consultation memos on engagements related to GAAP / GAAS issues.
- Networking and Business Development within an area of expertise while maintaining key client relationships
- Acting as the primary contact for clients regarding complex questions and information.
- Being a critical part of the offices/region's Assurance leadership team and will be involved in the direct supervision, problem resolution and delegation stages of the overall audit process.
- Bachelors in Accounting or equivalent required.
- MBA/Masters in Accountancy is a plus & desired. Experience:
- Seven (7) to ten (10) years prior work experience required
- Prior significant supervisory experience required License/Certifications:
- Licensed CPA or international equivalent required Software:
- Experience in the use of various assurance applications and research tools as is appropriate for this level
- Microsoft Office Products, including Windows, Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
If interested & qualified, please APPLY NOW or send resumes to Brittany Johnston at email@example.com
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.