A Fortune 500 health care services company based in Dublin, Ohio. The company specializes in distribution of pharmaceuticals and medical products, serving more than 100,000 locations. Randstad is working directly with our partner, hiring for a Commercial Analytics Analyst to work in the fast growing market of Milpitas, CA!
The Analytics Analyst will perform complex financial, business and statistical analysis on a variety of projects and tasks primarily related to Sales & Marketing activities, and implements technology solutions to support such activities.
location: Milpitas, California
job type: Contract
work hours: 8 to 5
education: Bachelor's degree
experience: 0 Years
- Will establish and maintain databases of information related to Sales & Marketing activities and sales data. This includes design and setup of limited databases and coordination with both the Business Information group and Information Management to construct other complex databases.
- Will also be responsible for periodic analysis and reporting of key business metrics, in addition to, monitoring compliance to corporate or national account purchasing contracts.
- Will be tasked with the analysis of field sales and compensation plans.
- Collect key information from areas such as Sales and Marketing, R&D, Finance, Supply Chain, etc. to assist in completion of departmental objectives.
- May also represent the department in meetings with other functional areas, both within and outside of the company, to resolve mutual problems, implement new methods or procedures.
- Errors in judgment or erroneous decisions and recommendations may result in moderate delays in project completion (within and external to the department) and may cause moderate losses of revenue or increases in expense.
- The Analyst will be responsible for ensuring personal and company compliance with all Federal, State, local and company regulations, policies and procedures for Health, Safety and Environmental compliance.
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent combined with a minimum of 1 year of professional experience is required.
- It is preferred that this candidate has a focused degree in one of the following areas of study: IT, Finance, Economics, Statistics, and/or Accounting.
- Experience in the area of Sales & Marketing Analysis is highly preferred.
- Experience working directly with Sales Forces is preferred.
- Must be highly proficient in Microsoft Office including: Excel, PowerPoint, and Access.
- Exposure to FileMaker and development experience will be highly desirable.
- Knowledge of efficient database setup and construction is required.
- Programming experience is required.
- Must be able to effectively communicate with all levels of the organization.
- Must have the ability to set and manage multiple priorities and projects simultaneously.
- May require up to 10% travel.
If you are qualified and interested in this position, please click to apply! You can also send your updated resume, with your contact information to: Jessica Beal Randstad USA Jessica.Beal@randstadusa.com Who We Are - Randstad USA Learn more at www.randstadusa.com I will contact you as soon as possible!
skills: Excel, Analysis - Brand/Market
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
Qualified applicants in San Francisco with criminal histories will be considered for employment in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
We will consider for employment all qualified Applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.