Randstad is partnering with this industry leader to help them find a Sr. Cost Control Analyst for a contract position in the fast growing market of Columbus, OH!
The Cost Control Analyst will be responsible for project cost control functions for large and complex projects in a safe, efficient and economical manner. This roll will provide leadership and develops partnerships with internal customers (engineering, project management, plant personnel, etc.) and external parties (suppliers/vendors, contractors, consultants, etc.).
location: Columbus, Ohio
job type: Contract
salary: $35 - 40 per hour
work hours: 8-5
education: Bachelor's degree
experience: 4 Years
- Analyze progress to date and makes recommendations as to forecasted cost projections.
- Interface with project managers, plant managers, financial accounting, construction managers and procurement & contracts administrative personnel.
- Develop, organize and setup of new projects with respect to Work Orders, Tasks and Project Breakdown Structure.
- Ensure cost control work activities are performed and documented in accordance with corporate guidelines.
- Remain current on cost control best practices.
- Participate in the development of project controls standards and guidelines.
- Assist in developing required program office metrics for multi-billion dollar environmental compliance retrofit program.
- Identify, clarify, resolve, and initiate solutions to complex problems that require multi-functional organization interfacing and/or multi-discipline analytical techniques.
- Coordinate the development of input necessary to establish projected cost of all projects managed within group.
- Bachelor's degree in Engineering, Engineering Technology, Construction Management or Business Administration.
- Minimum 4 years of experience in project controls (cost/schedule), project management and/or engineering systems.
If you are qualified and interested in this position, please click to apply! You can also send your updated resume, with your contact information to:
Who is Randstad??
Learn more at www.randstadusa.com
skills: Cost Accounting, Project Cost
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.