job summary: Staff Accountant
We are looking for a Staff Accountant for one of our top financial services clients located in Virginia Beach!! This is a great opportunity to work for a large, well established organization and make an immediate impact. The company has a strong track record for promoting from within as well as allowing employees to look beyond their group to find additional opportunities within the organization. This position will assist with processing Producer and other compensation payable items for the Corporate accounting center. MUST have strong GL accounting and strong Excel skills!! Salary up to $42,000 DOE. If you are interested in learning more about this opportunity, please email Alyssa Crnkovich at Alyssa.Crnkovich@randstadusa.com
. Thank you!!
location: Norfolk, Virginia
job type: Permanent
salary: $38,000 - 42,000 per year
work hours: 9 to 5
education: Bachelor's degree
experience: 0 Years
- Assist Corp AC Manager Producer & Compensation Payables and Jr. Financial Analysts with adherence to Paid Basis Accounting Procedures for eight retail regions.
- Assist in clearing released payable records from Sub-ledger.
- Assist in entering VPI's for Value Added charges to Sub-ledger.
- Assist with performing Producer Payable GL to Sub-Ledger monthly reconciliations.
- Posting producer Paid Basis reports to Producer Portal.
- Running Paid Basis reports for distribution to producers.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Bachelors Degree in Accounting / Finance
- Experience with accounts payable preferred
- Insurance Agency Management system experience preferred
- Intermediate Excel skills required
- Strong work ethic with a defined sense of urgency
- Organized self-starter that works well in a team environment
- Strong attention to detail and retention of pertinent information
- Positive attitude, self-motivated, team player
skills: Excel Pivot Tables
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.