We have on going Senior Accountant
opportunities in San Diego .We've recently placed Senior Accountants in contract and contract to hire positions that have the following skills and experience.
location: San Diego, California
job type: Contract
salary: $40 - 45 per hour
work hours: TBD
education: Bachelor's degree
experience: 5 Years
- Prepare financial statements
- Conduct monthly and quarterly account reconciliations
- Analyze financial statements
- Review all inter-company transactions
- Reconcile balance sheet accounts
- Bachelor's Degree in Accounting required (Master's preferred)
- 5+ years' experience with GAAP
- Experience with large ERP systems
- Advanced knowledge of Excel
Click to apply now or email your resume to Russell.Morris@RandstadUSA.com
skills: General Ledger, Account Reconciliation, Financial Statements, Journal Entries, Accruals, Financial Reporting, Bank Reconciliations, GAAP, Month-End Close, Year End Close, Audit - Internal, Financial Reporting - Internal
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
Qualified applicants in San Francisco with criminal histories will be considered for employment in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
We will consider for employment all qualified Applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.