Calling all Staff Accountants!!
Randstad is currently working with a leading provider of insurance in the OC area to add a Staff Accountant to their team!
location: Irvine, California
job type: Contract
salary: $24 - 30 per hour
work hours: 8 to 5
education: Bachelor's degree
experience: 3 Years
Primary responsibilities of the Staff Accountant are as follows:
- Prepare general ledger entries by maintaining records and files; reconciling accounts.
- Process payments by accruing expenses; assigning account numbers; requesting disbursements; reconciling accounts.
- Analyze information and options by developing spreadsheets reports; verifying information.
- Prepare consolidated internal and external financial statements by gathering and analyzing information from the general ledger system and from departments.
- Must be proficient with GL close, adjusting entries, compiling depreciation schedules, compiling advanced statements such a statement of cashflows and creating supplemental schedules to the core financials statements.
- Performing full charge General Ledger accounting duties such as: compiling full Financial Statements, preparing work papers and schedules for review by management, auditors, and regulators.
Staff Accountant primary requirements:
- 3-5 years general ledger experience
- Experience preparing financial statements
- Advanced Excel
- Peachtree is a plus, but ERP software experience required (Excluding QuickBooks)
If you are interested in this immediate opportunity, apply now!
skills: Excel, Excel Macros, 10-key, Excel Pivot Tables
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
Qualified applicants in San Francisco with criminal histories will be considered for employment in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
We will consider for employment all qualified Applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.