Privately held Multi Million dollar company is seeking for a Staff Accountant at their Fort Lauderdale location. The ideal candidate will be responsible for:
location: Fort Lauderdale, Florida
job type: Permanent
salary: $45,000 - 55,000 per year
work hours: 8 to 5
education: Bachelor's degree
experience: 2 Years
- Preparing monthly financial reports and statements for the management.
- Performing bank reconciliation and general ledger duties.
- Monitoring accounts receivable and accounts payable functions.
- Reconciling general ledger accounts.
- Assisting in preparing month-end closing reports.
- Assisting in the preparation of schedules for external auditors.
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting required
- Strong general ledger entry and reconciliation skills in ERP systems
- Advanced proficiency with Excel including use of Pivot Tables, V-Lookups
- Minimum of 2-3 years of experience preparing, analyzing, and reporting financials
skills: Accounts Payable, Accounts Receivable, AP, AR, A/P Processing, A/R Review
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.