An excellent company in the medical device manufacturing and distributing field seeking a Senior Accountant to joint their team! This company has excellent benefits, flexibility and growth!
location: Coral Springs, Florida
job type: Permanent
salary: $70,000 - 80,000 per year
work hours: 9 to 5
education: Bachelor's degree
experience: 7 Years
- Prepare some departmental budgets during the annual budgeting process and interim recast processes
- Perform some daily accounting process activities and provides back up for the Staff Accountant
- Perform some monthly accounting duties including making accounting entries and accruals, performing financial analyses, reporting results to management.
- Prepare monthly reports ensuring these reports comply with established requirements and are completed within established deadlines.
- Perform other duties as required
- Bachelor's degree in accounting, finance or equivalent field required. CPA +
- Experience with IT systems is preferred
- Demonstrated track record of success
- Experience working in a dynamic unit, fast paced environment.
- Proven leadership and interpersonal skills
- Comfortable working in a diverse and rapidly changing business
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.