A Fortune 500 company in San Diego is seeking an Accounting Coordinator for a 6 month position that can convert to a full time role for a strong performer. This is an excellent opportunity for a professional with 1+ year of experience within Accounting or Finance who is looking to gain experience with a large company. The work environment is extremely fast-paced and challenging. To be successful in this position, the ideal candidate will be very detail-oriented, a problem solver, and able to effectively multi-task.
location: San Diego, California
job type: Contract
salary: $19 - 22 per hour
work hours: TBD
education: Bachelor's degree
experience: 1 Years
- Set up payments, customer billing schedules, and close out accounts
- Account reconciliations
- Review and analyze metrics in regards to payment cycles
- Check that appropriate approvals are obtained for accounting purposes
- Provide standard and ad hoc reports as needed
- Bachelor's Degree required
- At least 1 year of corporate work experience
- Strong Excel skills (will need to demonstrate proficency with pivot tables, vlookups, formulas, and macros)
- Must pass a drug screening, background check, and credit check
Qualified candidates, please email your resume to Russell.Morris@RandstadUSA.com
skills: MS Office, Excel, Excel Macros, Data Entry, 10-key, Excel Pivot Tables
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
Qualified applicants in San Francisco with criminal histories will be considered for employment in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
We will consider for employment all qualified Applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.