Client in Ft. Lauderdale is seeking a finance professional for their divisional leadership position. For this fast growth services company, the individual will be involved with day to day financials, KPI and dashboard creation, process improvement along with corporate level M&A activity. With multiiplelocations, this position will be responsible for an initial staff of 20.
location: Ft Lauderdale, Florida
job type: Permanent
salary: $130,000 - 150,000 per year
work hours: 9 to 6
education: Bachelor's degree
experience: 10 Years
- Accounting reporting, processes, and controls.
- Assist in the implementation of recent revenue/lease pronouncements.
- Assess business unit performance.
- Create/improve financial models that generate pricing.
- Financial and operational forecasts and business cases.
- Conduct benchmarking and trend analysis to improve revenue and expenses.
- Develop best-in-class procedures.
- 10 years of relevant professional work experience.
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting or Finance preferred. MBA and/or CPA license preferred.
- Familiarity with multiple ERP systems.
- Excellent knowledge of GAAP.
- Well-organized with an ability to prioritize, focus on detail, and problem-solve.
This is an opportunity for the right individual to lead, develop, and participate in a company with a rapid growth trajectory. Apply if you are that person!
skills: Budgeting, Analysis - Sales
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.