Randstad Professionals has an immediate need for Mergers & Acquisitions (M&A) Analyst.
The Mergers & Acquisitions (M&A) Analyst will be responsible for corporate development, investment analysis, evaluation of potential acquisitions, strategic planning, due diligence and deal closings.
location: Fort Lauderdale, Florida
job type: Permanent
salary: $85,000 - 95,000 per year
work hours: 9 to 5
education: Bachelor's degree
experience: 4 Years
- Perform financial analysis, due diligence and valuations of potential acquisition targets
- Prepare Pro forma financial models and provide specialized deal support
- Analyze current and historical trends, key performance metrics including all areas of revenue, cost of sales, expenses and capital expenditures
- Prepare detailed financial schedules highlighting strategic rationale, business drivers and risks associated with potential acquisitions
- Perform industry and financial analysis and developing valuation models for specific transactions
- Work with general counsel and external brokers to prepare transaction related documents (closing statements, purchase agreements, disclosure schedules etc.)
- Participate in on-site due diligence meetings and support senior management regarding post-acquisition with respect to acquired assets
- 4 year degree in Finance, MBA Preferred
- Detailed Experience within Mergers & Acquisitions
- Experience with underwriting and analyzing deals and transactions
- Advanced Microsoft Excel super user
skills: Acquisitions/Due Diligence, Asset Management, Analysis, Asset Based, Analysis - Sales, Analysis - Brand/Market, Analysis - Lease/Buy, Analysis - Risk
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.