Randstad Professionals, the second largest staffing agency in the world is seeking an experienced Financial Statements Auditor to join one a large organization in Richmond!
location: Richmond, Virginia
job type: Permanent
salary: $60,000 - 75,000 per year
work hours: 8 to 5
education: Bachelor's degree
experience: 3 Years
- SOX planning, testing and documentation
- Execution of financial and operational audits
- Provide direct assistance to external auditors
- Interact with all levels of Management
- Develop an understanding of the business
- Responsible for the timely and accurate completion of assigned work
- Identify critical control issues, and recommend corrective actions
- Assist in preparing clear and concise audit programs and reports, as requested
- Assist in tracking audit metrics
- Assist business process owners with the implementation of control enhancements
- 3+ years' experience in Audit (private or public industry)
- BS in Accounting
Send your resume for immediate consideration to Tathiane.Thompson@RandstadUSA.com.
skills: Audit - Internal, Audit - External
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.