Randstad is recruiting a Controller for a multi-national manufacturing company that has a facility in the Sacramento area. The opportunity will have responsibilities over multiple plants and the individual should have strong manufacturing accounting experience. If interested, please send me a good time and # to reach you.
location: Sacramento, California
job type: Permanent
salary: $105,000 - 115,000 per year
work hours: 9 to 5
education: Bachelor's degree
experience: 6 Years
The Controller leads the financial staff at the plant, as applicable, and is accountable for plant-level responsibilities including, but not limited to:
- Summarize and report on general accounting activities
- Record and report numerical and financial data
- Reconcile general ledger accounts
- oversight of the maintenance system,
- business analysis,
- and financial reporting.
- Bachelor's Degree in Accounting, Finance or other related discipline or equivalent experience is required.
- Knowledge of ERP systems and use of related technologies, Excel, Word, PowerPoint.
- Good understanding of financial statements (i.e. working knowledge of income statement, balance sheet, cash flow, etc.)
skills: General Ledger, Account Reconciliation, Financial Analysis, Financial Reporting, GAAP, Sarbanes-Oxley
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
Qualified applicants in San Francisco with criminal histories will be considered for employment in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
We will consider for employment all qualified Applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.