Randstad is recruiting a PLANT CONTROLLER for a multi-national manufacturing company that has a facility in the greater Detroit area. The opportunity will have responsibilities over multiple plants and the individual should have strong manufacturing accounting experience. Apply now to learn more!
location: Sterling Heights, Michigan
job type: Permanent
salary: $100,000 - 115,000 per year
work hours: 9 to 5
education: Bachelor's degree
experience: 6 Years
The Controller leads the financial staff at the plant, as applicable, and is accountable for plant-level responsibilities including, but not limited to:
- Summarize and report on general accounting activities
- Record and report numerical and financial data
- Reconcile general ledger accounts
- oversight of the maintenance system,
- business analysis,
- and financial reporting.
- Bachelor's Degree in Accounting, Finance or other related discipline or equivalent experience is required.
- Knowledge of ERP systems and use of related technologies, Excel, Word, PowerPoint.
- Good understanding of financial statements (i.e. working knowledge of income statement, balance sheet, cash flow, etc.)
skills: Financial Analysis, Financial Reporting, GAAP, Sarbanes-Oxley
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.