job summary: Staff Accountant
A growing, mid-size, Manufacturing Company, has an opening on the team for a Staff Accountant. This is a temporary position, with potential to convert full-time/permanent. Our client offers an ideal location, close to the St. John Town Center & UNF, and a great benefits package!
location: Jacksonville, Florida
job type: Contract
salary: $19 - 23 per hour
work hours: 8 to 5
education: Bachelor's degree
experience: 1 Years
A typical day entails, but is not limited to, the following:
- Assist in the preparation of balance sheets, profit and loss statements, and other financial reports.
- Process accounts payable and perform AP journal entries.
- Process multi-state sales tax reporting.
- Assist in month/quarter close process, posting journal entries and account reconciliations.
- Account analysis & reconciliation. Bank reconciliations.
- Misc. other accounting related duties, as needed
- BA/BS in accounting
- 1+ year experience in a corporate accounting department
- ERP experience with JD Edwards, SAP, Oracle or other similar systems
- High attention-to-detail and ability to meet deadlines
- Professional presentation and demeanor
- Go-getter who learns quickly and retains newly learned information well
- Strong Excel skills to include pivot tables
Don't delay, send your apply today!
For more information call 904-236-6270 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org
skills: Account Reconciliation, Journal Entries, Excel Pivot Tables
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.