Randstad Professionals specializes in Accounting and Finance staffing. We have an immediate opportunity for a Property Accountant/Bookkeeper with a well-established company in Scottsdale. The Employer
Work for the corporate office of a well-established Commercial Property Management company.
location: Scottsdale, Arizona
job type: Permanent
salary: $50,000 - 60,000 per year
work hours: 9 to 5
experience: 2 Years
- Manage ACH payable accounts; assuring proper transfer of funds and account reconciliation
- Perform Bank reconciliations
- General Ledger
- Assist with month end closing and reporting procedures, compiling data required for annual audit, yearend closing and reporting procedures, internal audit procedures and the creation and implementation of proper financial controls.
- Manage the data entry and check run procedures for all Accounts Payables accounts
- Manage and assure proper execution of Sales and Property tax calculation and payment
- Research expense vendors for cost savings/new vendor opportunities
- Manage, maintain and record the use of Association credit card
At least 2 years of experience in the real estate/property management industries
- Able to maintain portfolios with multiple properties and remain organized
- Team player familiar with working in a fast paced environment
Please send resumes or inquiries to Ray Gant at email@example.com or call me at 602-977-1114.
skills: Property Accounting
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.