job summary: Compliance Consultant
Randstad is looking for someone with strong audit or compliance testing skills. The ideal candidate would have knowledge of Fiduciary/Regulation 9, ERISA, and/or operational processes within the Retirement services industry. This person would be performing compliance testing.
location: Charlotte, North Carolina
job type: Contract
salary: $45 - 50 per hour
work hours: 9 to 5
experience: 0 Years
responsibilities: Primary Responsibilities
- Develop, implement and monitor risk-based compliance testing programs to assure compliance with federal, state, agency, legal and regulatory requirements.
- Design compliance evaluation strategies and methodologies;
- Evaluate the adequacy and effectiveness of policies, procedures, processes, and internal controls.
- Work with complex business units and provide compliance risk expertise and consulting for testing programs with high risk to identify and mitigate regulatory and company policy risk in business activities.
- Consult with business to develop corrective action plans and effectively manage change to ensure regulatory and policy compliance.
- Manage and/or coordinate production of periodic compliance performance reports for management, including recommended remediation strategies.
- 5+ years in a Risk, Audit or Compliance background
- Controls testing experience
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.