Are you seeking a career in Human Resources? Do you enjoy working with people? Training employees and helping them to develop their best potential? If you are a people person and enjoy human interaction, then this could be a great opportunity to grow with a very exciting media company!
location: Los Angeles, California
job type: Contract
salary: $17 - 18 per hour
work hours: 9 to 6
education: Bachelor's degree
experience: 5 Years
responsibilities: Key responsibilities:
- Support and manage the Organizational Development learning resources, tools and information as well as prepare and update materials as needed
- Plan all operations, logistics and meetings, training, and events.
- Organize and maintain files
- Plan and arrange for in-service training programs of interdepartmental focus. Arrange for administrative, record-keeping, general clerical, physical facility, and other supporting facilities and services needed for inter- departmental training programs.
- Act as liaison between departments and vendors
- Establish systems, methods, forms, and procedures for employee application for training, for departmental review and certification of applications, and for recording the results of training
- Develop the adaptation of existing resources by assisting departments in identifying in-house resource persons and programs whose expertise will provide the needed training
- Schedule and manage calendars
- Coordinate travel arrangements
- Answer multi- line telephone, screen and direct calls as appropriate
- Provide excellent customer service
- Greet guests visiting the office escorting them to meeting rooms and ensuring they are met by the respective parties.
- Maintain the master company contact sheets for building
- Receive and sort mail and deliveries
- Maintain all general office areas including break room, supply room, training rooms, conference rooms and kitchen.
- Maintain general supply inventory and orders necessary supplies
- Take and relay messages, filtering calls as necessary
- 5+ years of over all relevant work experience
- 2 years of Human Resources or Organizational Development experience
- Bachelor's Degree preferred in HR, Business Administration, or related field
- Experience working in a startup or sales environment preferred
If you are interested in this role, please contact Shaina Dabney at 213-289-5953 or reply to this posting.
skills: Human Resources
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
Qualified applicants in San Francisco with criminal histories will be considered for employment in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
We will consider for employment all qualified Applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.