job summary: Project Manager - Bridgewater, NJ
- This is a contract role expected to last 6 months.
- The US Digital Transformation team is responsible for implementing digital solutions across multiple online group insurance serving applications.
location: Bridgewater, New Jersey
job type: Contract
salary: $60.00 - 66.66 per hour
work hours: 8 to 5
education: Bachelor's degree
experience: 8 Years
- Working independently, manages large scale projects or oversees multiple related large scale projects
- Identifies resources needed, assembles project team, assigns individual responsibilities
- Determines scope and documents scope and deliverables based on documentation and requirements supplied
- Creates and administers project plan
- Communicates with Project Management counterparts, customers and project stakeholders to ensure continuing alignment with project objectives
- Manage stakeholders (customers, vendors, etc.) and team expectations.
- Manage assigned resources to ensure on-time completion of planned tasks
- Provide senior management and stakeholders with project status
- Identify and mitigate issues and risks.
- Facilitates project meetings and produces meeting minutes
- Creates project status using defined templates
- Creates and maintains of project documentation.
- Bachelor's degree required.
- 8+ years of working experience in project management.
- Proficient with project management concepts such as Scope,
- Communication, Financial and Risk Management practices.
- Detailed knowledge and/or experience with technology concepts and
- Software Development Life Cycle methodologies including Waterfall and Agile.
- Proficient with MS Office suite including MS Project.
- Extensive experience with managing offshore teams and/or vendors.
- Excellent communication and analytical skills, inclusive of written, verbal and listening.
- Customer Service oriented and strong teamwork.
- Actively working on or already PMP certified & Agile certified.
skills: Excel Pivot Tables
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.