job summary: Operations Specialist - Dorchester, MA
- This is a contract role expected to last through 2018.
- This is a part time role and the hours will be 2 PM - 6 PM, Monday through Friday.
location: Dorchester, Massachusetts
job type: Contract
work hours: 2-6
education: High School
experience: 1 Years
- Responsible for the daily processing of Return Items decisioned by the client to ensure items are returned within the 24 hour regulations.
- Candidate must be able to work in a deadline driven environment.
- Other functions to include are daily special handling processes, data collection for monthly reporting, daily communications to Servicing for client outreach and other departmental tasks.
- Manager is looking for candidates with Excel skills, must be able to populate formulas
- Detail oriented
- Good communication skills
skills: Excel Pivot Tables
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.